Tuesday, July 6, 2010

More Firsts

First day with just mommy and the kids.


It went very well.

First July 4th



'Learning' how to make the dough for her first Friday night pizza night.

Life is back to normal around here and it feels so good. She is 2 weeks today and I feel awesome. I am amazed at how quickly I recovered this time around. Each time is getting significantly quicker than the last. The Lord is so gracious, knowing exactly what I can handle and what I can't.

*Remind me of that when I'm crying to you over the phone about how I just can't (fill in the blank).

1 comment:

Lora said...

you're doing so well, amy! i'm so proud of you. you are an amazing mommy!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers