Monday, July 19, 2010

No More Curls

It's been a tough week for mommy. Samuel turned 4 and Joseph no longer has his curls. They are growing up way too fast for my liking!

I was cutting Samuel's hair and Joseph kept asking for me to cut his. I trimmed his bangs a week or so ago, but I needed to do it again. His curls in the back were getting so long that they were starting to get tangles. When he got sweaty it was just a mess. And he gets sweaty a lot. Especially since we somehow now live on the equator!

So, I trimmed his bangs again and then trimmed the back of his hair just on the bottom to get it off his neck, well he looked ridiculous. So, I trimmed up the entire back just a little so as to not make it look like a mullet. Well, then it just looked worse. It was in between the curly stage and the normal boy hair cut stage. I was left with no option. I just had to go for it.

I was not ready for such a change! But, there's no going back. It's been several days and I'm still not used to it. I miss my Joe Joe. This once little boy is now a big kid!

Good thing he's no longer my baby :)

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers