Monday, July 19, 2010

Becca's Quilt

Here's another quilt that's finished for Uganda!

I am so thrilled to add this to the collection. Look how gorgeous it is.

Thank you to all of you for your incredible support of this project. I am so encouraged by all of you to stick with it because I know I have the support of so many. It would have been so easy to quit and to write this off, but with your help, we'll be sending these off in no time!

Becca is my cousin's wife and is the mother of 4 little boys! What an inspiration she is to be willing to take the time to do this. Thanks so much Becca!

Be sure to check out her blog. It's a must read.

1 comment:

Becca said...

It was my pleasure, Amy. The least I could do.

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers