Friday, July 13, 2007

Stay Cool, God Loves You!

I groggily opened up our front door to take Gamba out to do his business first thing this morning and I hit a road block.

A huge box.

No glasses/contacts present I attempt to see what it's all about.

First thing I thought of was it was just another present that I'm going to have to find room for until the prince's birthday on Tuesday!

But it wasn't.

The box has a picture of an air conditioner on the outside. I'm assuming that inside that box is an air condition that matches the pictures.

With a note that read: Andy and Amy, stay cool. God loves you!

WHAT!?!

We need an air conditioner so bad!

God had spurred it on someone heart to give this air conditioner to us. What a blessing. Because of my nosey personality I would love to find out who that person was, but they obviously don't want to be found out. They gave it out of their love for us, but especially out of their love for God!

It's such a small thing, but it is a great example of how God's family works together to take care of each other. I love being a part of that family!

Now let's hope this isn't some sick joke someone is playing on us and there aren't a dozen cement bricks in there.

Now that wouldn't be too nice, would it?

3 comments:

Pam and Anders said...

What a blessing! Too cool.

Gina Witcher / Runnermom4 said...

We are seeing God work in our lives like that right now also. It's so amazing!

B said...

what a blessing! santa is real haha.

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers