Thursday, July 26, 2007

I Love Cows

I'm not sure why.

They are especially dumb animals.

Yesterday the neighbor's cows got out of their pasture and found their way to our garden! They trampled all through it! I was so scared to go out and survey the damage. Luckily they decided to gracefully tiptoe through the squash, which I'm not particularly found of, so that's fine by me. I did get a tomato plant stepped on though, by a rather fat cow! I will forgive her!

I still love cows, though.

Not sure why.

2 comments:

B said...

It's because cows are so darn cute.

And yes, I agree. I hate the drum. He does love it, but he has other equally as annoying toys to love. Does yours go into a different mode when it's tipped over the slightest? I think that's one reason I loathe it so. It never stays on the same play mode...and of course he's not going to go without tipping it over.

Gina Witcher / Runnermom4 said...

I love the country. My mother's family has a farm house just sitting there waiting for someone to live in it. I know God has not called us there, but oh how I dream sometimes. When my parents lived there (when I was in college)the cows would get out, and my brother and I would go out and chase them and then have a great laugh about us city kids living on a farm. Those memories are great ones.

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers