Friday, January 4, 2008

More Holiday Celebrations

We had a very nice trip to MD to visit Gigi, GranRan, Aunt Julie and Mimi. Samuel got to go on his first merry go round, see lots of Christmas lights, open lots of new toys and have a special New Year's celebration. I don't have much to show for our trip because I didn't take many pictures. But here are a few to enjoy.




And here are a couple of Joseph and me in front of our Christmas tree. We couldn't leave him out of all the celebrations!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,
I love the pictures! You look great. How do you feel--just a few more weeks to go! Hope to catch up soon.
Deanna

Anonymous said...

Amy - you look absolutely beautiful as usual. I'm so glad that things are going well for you.
Love,
Jaleena

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers