Monday, January 28, 2008

Baby Registries

Having these babies 20 months apart, and especially that they are both boys is a huge blessing. But, there are still a few things that we still need. I wasn't planning on registering somewhere, since I didn't think we needed very much. But, we've been asked a million times if we are registered so I went ahead and made one up. And boy, are there a bunch of things that I 'need' that I didn't even realize!

We are registered at: www.babiesrus.com And, we've also created one at Walmart, which is the ONLY store close to us. So, gift cards to there would be very helpful too. You can search under 'Amy Eckert' or 'Andy Eckert' in either registry and you'll find us.

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers