Friday, September 21, 2012

Daddy the Farmer

During the first trimester of this pregnancy I should have been tending to the garden in full force, but I wasn't. I was too busy growing a human being from the size of a poppy seed to the size of a lemon. (It's amazing how exhausting that is). But for the sake of our garden, my sweet husband picked up the slack and took over it's care. Through that, he has found a love of gardening, or farming as he'd like to call it. The garden is now his.
 
When it was seconds away from death, I told him to just pull it all up and that it was a worthless cause. He insisted it could be saved. And sure enough, he was right. He did his research, got to work, and resuscitated it. Here's a recent pepper to prove it. I still have much to learn from this man.
 




No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers