Monday, September 10, 2012

Gran Ran Turns 60!

We headed up to Maryland to celebrate Gran Ran's 60th birthday!
 

 
I caught this photo of Joseph and Annabelle dancing. It was such a treat watching their joy with one another just overflow.
 
 
The boys had a great time making Gran Ran his birthday cards. They spent forever on them, and they ended up being quite elaborate. It's been really cute watching them form a love for gift giving.
 

 
Samuel got a dollar for his birthday from someone and he decided he wanted to give it to Gran Ran.
 
 
Mom had put up a sign for me, too. It was very sweet. Randy's 60th sign and my 30th. He reminded me that only this year will I be half his age. After this, I will be more than half his age.
 
 
 
 
Gran Ran is such a blessing to our family in so many ways. We had a wonderful weekend celebrating this special man.

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers