Monday, September 17, 2012

New Ride

While in Smith Mountain Lake there was a kids consignment store that was going out of business and I found the exact stroller I was hoping to buy for a great price! The kiddos and I are thrilled. Just another step closer to being ready for our little girl's arrival.
 
It's been a long time since we've had a larger stroller and I didn't realize how much I loved having one. After I took this photo we went on a walk around the neighborhood and were able to be out for over an hour and a half marveling at the changing of the seasons, bees, butterflies, different kinds of plants and flowers, squirrels, checking out the new bridge in our neighborhood, and overall just enjoying this gorgeous weather. Apparently it doesn't take much to entertain the Eckerts.
 



No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers