Saturday, September 22, 2012

New Sneaks

It's normally really hard to find them used, but this year I was able to find some great Stride Rite and Saucony sneakers for the kids in excellent condition for CHEAP. So, now they all have new sneakers for the Fall/Winter season... and it didn't break the break. Mama is quite pleased.
 
When I came home with the shoes, they immediately went to get dressed to go for a "run" with Daddy. Annabelle went too, that's why I put run in quotes. I got such a hoot out of the boys' striped socks, Sam's pulled way up, and Joe's paired with plaid shorts. Now, when Annabelle says "running shoes" she always puts her hands in a running position and swings them back and forth! Too cute.
 

 
When I was younger and I saw kids dressed like this, I never understood why their parents let them do it. Then, I would promise to myself I would never let my kids look like that... once again I'm eating my words. Parenting sure is a constant lesson in humility.

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers