Monday, October 22, 2007

20 Weeks Down, 20 Weeks to Go

Yesterday marked the halfway mark of the pregnancy with Joseph. It has been a very blessed 20 weeks. We celebrated by opening one of the jars of salsa I canned this summer. We have been trying to wait as long as possible to dive into them so they would last throughout the winter. It was worth the wait. I'm so glad it turned out well.

We also had a 'Hee-Haw Hootenanny' at our church. It was a blast. There was a chili cookoff, square dancing, a fire truck ride and a wagon ride pulled by horses. Samuel absolutely loved the fire truck and the wagon rides. (Here is where I would enter some pictures of the most adorable kid in the universe, but I forgot to bring my camera. So, just imagine. It's good for ya).

Then moving back a little later in time, Saturday afternoon Andy, Samuel and Gamba went for a run. But, this time Dada got it right in dressing Samuel accordingly. We finally found our winter accessories. They were in a box labeled 'winter accessories' in our front closet, imagine that. Samuel was his typical self and was not to thrilled about his winter hat. But, I was able to snap an adorable picture of him attempting to take it off. The real hatred began when he had a winter suit put on him. So, Andy had a t-shirt and shorts on and Samuel had a winter suit on. It was comical. Look at that face!


3 comments:

Alana said...

i love pictures of kids crying and parents smiling. my sister, amie and her husband, andy, have a picture of their son, Alex, crying with amie holding him smiling--so fun. i love those kind of pics.

Pam and Anders said...

You look adorable! I can't believe you're already 20 weeks!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are a riot! I just caught up by reading the last three blogs. I'm cracking up out loud and thinking these people are my friends!!
Loving my ridiculous friends!!!:)
D

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers