Monday, October 15, 2007

Joy in the Morning

Saturday morning I was able to witness some of God's masterpieces.

There was a prayer walk for the women at our church. We spent some time at a family's home that have some gorgeous land. They have a beautiful pond where we spent our time around. I had such an overwhelming sense of God's presence. He's always 'there,' but there was just something about the freshness of the day and nature all around that reminded me of his purity.

I have experienced this before, but I tend to forget how much I truly do get out of it. Spending time with the Lord outside, and especially outside early in the morning just does something to my soul!

There were 8 or so different stations to go to on Saturday and they gave you recommendations for what to pray about at each station. Each station I found myself reflecting on a different aspect of the creator that I have to come to fall in love with deeper and deeper.

4 comments:

Pam and Anders said...

That sounds amazing!

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous photos of God's handiwork! Glad you had that opportunity!

Alana said...

that is awesome, Amy. I'm always in awe of God when i am outside in nature. Did you ever get that photo i sent you?

Abbi said...

That sounds really neat. Our God sure is wonderful!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers