Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Fort Eckert

Building forts was my childhood passion. I would bring B.J. into them with me and we would be in there for hours. I am determined that Samuel and Joseph will like forts too. Well, it's been pretty easy to convince Samuel that they are fun. We have built many small forts, but the other day we did an entire living room makeover and gathered the whole gang for a pretzel party in our family fort. They weren't homemade pretzels, but they were still a crowd pleaser.


2 comments:

Gina Witcher / Runnermom4 said...

That is so awesome you are having two boys so close together. My oldest two boys build forts all over the house, and tonight they went outside and played catch with their balls and gloves with each other for the first time ever. It was so fun. Because of your lifestyle, you guys will have so much fun with your boys in the years to come.

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun. I used to do this with Katie and we had a blast.

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers