Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I Love New York

Last week the boys and I took a trip up north to visit my friends and family in New York. We had a wonderful time. The boys got to meet so many family members they hadn't met before. They have 7 living great-grandparents, and now they have both met them all. Quite an accomplishment for Joseph is his short 6 months of life!

We stayed at my grandparents' house on my mom's side. My grandma has quite a green thumb and has a gorgeous garden. I'm posting some pictures for my fellow gardening friends.






Samuel loved sitting on Grandpa Jack's lawn mower. Typical boy.

And Joseph loved getting his baths in the kitchen sink by G. grandma.

The main reason why we decided to go up north when we did was to see an aunt that was visiting that I hadn't seen in years. My dad's side of the family got together so I could see them all. Here are the boys with my dad's mom. This was the first time both boys have met anyone on the Migon side. We had an absolutely wonderful time visiting them all.


My dad's parents and us

Samuel playing the piano with Grandma.

Samuel and my first cousin. They are only 8 months apart.

Playtime with Aunt Gill.


So precious!

Another visit with friends, Maria and her son Andy. Hadn't seen them in years! A true treat!

And my favorite cows.

On our way up north we stopped in MD to say with Gigi and GranRan to break up the trip. On our way back we decided to stay for an extra night because Mimi was coming to celebrate her 88th birthday. We didn't want to miss that! Here Joseph is on his 6th month birthday with Mimi on her 88th. Priceless.

What an amazing trip we had. Can't wait to go back.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It looks like you guys had an awesome time visiting with family. What a blessing! I just love the grands and great-grands my boys have!!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers