Monday, September 22, 2008

Trying to Keep Up

Since I use blogging as my way of scrap booking, I'm determined I'm not going to let the weeks and months slip by without updating. As long as I've taken a picture of something I can remember what's happened even if months have passed. But if there's no picture, I'm completely clueless. I'm about a good 2 weeks behind in blogging, so bear with me. There will be a lot of random shots, but the good thing is, there are at least pictures.

We met some friends for a play date a few weeks ago at this park. It was so strange being there because over 5 years ago this is where Andy and I would go on the weekends to hang out and study his 4th year at UVa. It was right across the street from his apartment that year. And now, here we are yet again in the same town and I'm at the park with our two kids. Time flies!

Just a cute picture. I have no idea the story behind it. Probably took it because that's one of my favorite outfits on Joseph and I wanted to have a picture of him in it.

Playing with legos

Waiting for Daddy to come home.

Bug eyes

Samuel at our yard sale. He was priced at 75 cents and he had no takers. Poor Samuel.

Joseph in an outfit that was Andy's.


Sam's collection of pigs.

Joe in his first pair of jeans.

Joe FROG! And for the record, we did nothing to stage this picture. When I saw this pose though, I had to take a picture! As Andy says, we just picked an appropriate nickname.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Such precious pictures. My favorite is "Sam Frog" :)

thewoodruffs said...

Your boys are SO CUTE!! That frog picture...criminy! Adorable! And, I'm all for a bargain, but I think Samuel was underpriced... :)

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers