Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yay For Fall

This cooler weather has just been wonderful. I love fall! I love getting all bundled up and being outside. I especially love that the mosquitoes are dying off. Samuel and I have had enough mosquito bites this summer to last us a lifetime!

I think I'm the most excited about this fall though because we have an amazing fireplace in our back yard. I envision many get togethers around it in the next few months. It sat there so neglected all summer, I know it's just dying to have some company!

And of course, I am very excited to get back into baking my pumpkin recipes. This year I'm going to try and use fresh pumpkins. I've never done it before. If anyone has any tips, I'd love to hear them! And recipes too. I would love to hear some of your fall recipes! Please, share away friends :)

I have a huge list of links to recipes online that I just have saved in a folder on my computer and I was thinking about starting a blog to just copy and paste them all into it so they will be made available to others as well. Would anyone be interested in this?

I can't envision when I'll find the time to do it, but just like any organizational task, once it's done it's done and you're so glad it is. I definitely think it would be worth the work. Let me know if you would be interested.

1 comment:

Abbi said...

I have been very much enjoying fall too! Our leaves are starting to turn colors and the air is so fresh.

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers