Sunday, September 7, 2008

Project Makeover

Little did I know a project that I did for Samuel's room when he was born would be able to be recycled for Joseph as well. It's from the same fabric that I made Samuel's quilt from. It's like an African jungle theme.

Samuel has 6 letters, and coincidentally, so does Joseph. I think we noticed this before, but now it has only really mattered!

So, take S-A-M-U-E-L, and take out the S-A-M. That leaves me with with U-E-L. So I cut off a part of the U to make a J. I've already got the E that I need, all I needed to make was an O, and I've got J-O-E!

This just makes me happy in so many ways. Let's list them:

1. It was FREE.
2. It was very quick!
3. I was able to reuse something we already had.
4. I enjoyed so much making this for Samuel and have so many great memories of decorating his room with my friends.
5. I love to make crafts, especially for loved ones.
6. Samuel now can read the names and he loves seeing them up on the walls.
7. This makes their room more personal.
8. It's so neat to have my little set of boys and know they'll have each other forever.





No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers