Friday, September 5, 2008

A Wonderful Day

Thank you to those of you who made my birthday so extra special! I had a great 26th birthday.

I woke up to a beautiful card and a present I couldn't wait to get my hands on. Andy said I had to wait until Samuel woke up, but he wasn't up as Andy was leaving so I begged if I could open it up, and of course he said 'yes.'

Andy had made the card and had made the box my present went in. It was a gorgeous origami box tied up with a ribbon. He is so sweet!

I just love birthdays :)

Inside was a write up about a class Andy had registered me for at the University through their continuing education program, called, The Power of Food: Nutrition, Policy and Local Food. It's a 7 week course that meets Wednesday evenings for 2 hours. I am so excited about it! It starts Sept 17th.

I just love birthdays :)

And also in the box, from the boys, I got the most beautiful necklace I have ever seen. Andy got it at the Farmer's Market here in Charlottesville. It's so gorgeous.

I just love birthdays :)

Then for dinner we got take out at one of my favorite places here in Charlottesville, called Sakura, a Japanese restaurant. And then for dessert we got an array of mini cakes.

Samuel's favorite part was dessert! In case you couldn't tell.

Joseph tried to sneak a little too. Little bugger!

It was such a special day. It was my first birthday with Joseph, and only my second or third birthday with Andy out of the 8 years we've been together! And to top it all off, my sister (in law) Julie was here to celebrate with us as well! This year will be hard to beat.

Can't wait for next year :)

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers