Monday, September 29, 2008

Possibly Another?!

As soon as dinner was over Andy and Samuel were dying to head outside and try out the new carrier. Andy loved it. He likes is way better than even our heavy duty hiking backpack. I was shocked. I mean, I knew he would love it, just not that much. Samuel likes it better too. He begs to be carried around in it. Strange kid! We're even considering getting another one so both kids could be carried in one.

Here's our Samuel playing in the landscape in our yard. Gosh he's so adorable! Almost cute enough where I would let him completely smash all the tall grass down to the ground.

I said almost.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Okay, you got me with the title!!!! When I read that I thought, "another what???"

Too cute. Glad you've found a great carrier!!

Amy said...

Haha, I knew I'd turn some heads :)

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers