Thursday, September 25, 2008

MaMa

I knew after all this pain and sacrifice of tending to my littlest one I would get some appreciation, it would just take some time. But, I didn't think it would come this early!

For the past week or so Joseph has started saying Ma-Ma. If he's hungry and wants to nurse he'll start saying it. Last night he woke up and wanted to eat and was in his crib next to us and Andy and I woke up to him just really quietly calling out to me. It was so adorable. It melts my heart!

This is extra special to me because Samuel's first word was Dada, and Mama came much later. I guess it sure shows what a Mama's boy this kid really is. In case any of us weren't convinced prior to this :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so precious! Eli is saying DaDa, but I'm pushing for MaMa! :)

Alysonsbabybump said...

What an adorable sound. I can't wait to be a mommy. You are a awesome mom and I hope I can be as wonderful at is as you are! Love and miss you all. Alyson

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers