Wednesday, April 28, 2010

G.Grandma and G.Grandpa Visit

My grandma and grandpa visited the first party of April on their way home from being in Florida for the winter.

They brought a present for each of us. It was so special. The boys are still obessed with all their treasures from GG!

The stay was not long, but it was so fantastic to be with them. I did a horrible job taking pictures. Our times together are so rare and I should have documented it much better.

They stayed at a hotel right down the street because it had a pool and they know how much our little fish love to swim.



I wish so much we lived closer. They are amazing people!

This is one of the woman that Annabelle gets her middle name 'Jane' from. My Dad's mom has the middle name of Jane too! How neat is that?!

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers