Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thankful Thursday

*We had an appointment for Annabelle on Tuesday and she is doing well. She seems to be slowing down in her growth, praise the Lord! Maybe she won't be a mammoth child like I had feared. As frightened as I am to give birth again I am coming to have more peace about this birth. I got a ton of supplies from my midwife at my last visit and we're doing well in our progress of getting her things together.

*Andy's mom just left today from coming to visit. I got errands done that have been on my list for months. She brought me some flowers to plant and even planted them for me, made meals, cleaned up, you name it... I was spoiled. And now she's gone :( But good news is that my mom is planning on coming soon! Having two moms is really helpful! I just wish they didn't live so far away!

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers