Sunday, April 18, 2010

Recent Blankets for Uganda

Blankets, quilts whatever you want to call them, they are adding up for Uganda. I couldn't be more tickled. I have received some from others already and know of several more in the making.

God is doing something really neat through this.

We have no idea as of right now if our home will ever be graced with an Ugandan child, but we are certain that he is growing our love for them.

I want to encourage those of you who are sewing for these babies to keep it up! Together we are making a difference.

Here are the recent quilts/blankets made:

This one was is from a woman I do not even know. She is a friend of a friend. Check out her etsy shop here.


Below are my February and March blankets.


If you know of friends that sew, please pass along this cause. Together we can send 50 quilts to these precious children who are desperately in need.

*If this is the first time you're hearing about this on our blog please visit this post to learn about what I'm up to.

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers