Monday, June 21, 2010

41 + 1

I just met with my midwives today and Annabelle and I are both doing great. I'm of course uncomfortable and each day is getting worse, but overall, we have had an excellent several days resting and relaxing, thanks to our amazing parents who have gone above and beyond the call of duty to help out with the kids and to give me some time to rest! Praise the Lord for grandparents.

We've started to doing some natural remedies to induce labor since we're getting down to the wire and unfortunately nothing is working right now. We're going to have to step it up a notch tomorrow and see what happens.

Please continue to pray for this delivery! Even though Annabelle is doing very well inside, she obviously needs to come out very soon.

5 comments:

Adam, Deanna, Reece and Mariemma said...

hope she arrives soon. I remember four years ago well! I hope your labor is fast and sweet!
Deanna

Teal said...

I'm still praying for you! Thanks for updating...I've been checking about 3 times a day:):) And...I LOVE the cartoon...how true that is!

Amy said...

Oh Deanna... I remember 4 years ago so well too! You were such an amazing friend through such a crucial time in my life. I will always cherish our friendship.

Teal, keep praying!!! :)

Cindy said...

Oh, Amy, we are praying for you. Bill will be taking SM up to MA and will be back tomorrow night, but I'm here, if there's anything I can do.

Lora said...

praying for you my friend
i can totally relate!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers