Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Baby Zach!

No wonder I was so restless the whole night... My dear friend Sarah (the other preggo who was pictured with me and Audrey a few posts ago), who used the same midwives as I am was laboring through the night last night!

Zachary Christopher Davis was born this morning at 6:04am and weighed in at 8lbs 11oz. Wowzaa!

We had been praying our whole pregnancies that we did not go into labor at the same time. Here due date was the 10th.

Thank you, LORD, for being in control of ALL situations and working things out for your glory! We praise YOU for this miracle of life.

This only means one thing... Now, it's my turn!!!

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers