Friday, June 11, 2010

Thankful Friday

I am completely off in my days this week... I thought it was Thursday for half of the morning. But, I suppose it works out better because I have even more to be thankful for today than I did yesterday.

~ The biggy... our washing machine is fixed! It wasn't cheap, but it's fixed.
~ I got my sewing table all set up in our bedroom and everything fits great. Sewing is going to be so much easier for me. Hopefully I'll do it more often now.
~ Samuel's collar bone is doing great! He is in much less pain that I would have thought at this stage in the game.
~ It's been sold for awhile, but our Volvo is officially GONE.
~ Joseph got a 'big boy' car seat.
~ It's FRIDAY!!!
~ I get to spend every day with these little guys:

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers