Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Still Waiting...

Doesn't look like Annabelle will be born today.

Things were progressing quite nicely this morning, but they have slowed down considerably. We can't get the 'good contractions' that are needed to push this labor along. I was at 5cm this morning. I've progressed some, but not getting enough contractions to make much progress. I'm going to take a nice shower and try and get some sleep.

This is exactly what happened with Samuel's birth. I had him in the hospital and ended up with a c-section because of failure to progress... I am so glad I am at home laboring this time around and not being forced to follow some next to impossible standards.

Please pray that things pick up and that my body will finish tomorrow what it started today!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Continuing to pray! Come on Annabelle!

Kim said...

You were the first thing on my mind this morning! Oh, the blessing of knowing your body... I am praying that this time of waiting allows you to press deeply into the Lord and that the joy of his presence would fill your home. Press on with JOY, my sweet friend, she'll soon be in your arms!

Anonymous said...

amy! you are so strong! may the Lord richly bless you and keep you in His peace. Holy Spirit fill their home, leave nothing untouched. thank you Jesus for this beautiful family and this beautiful occasion.
love you all, the Lester gang :)

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers