Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back Home

It's been almost a week since I've written, I know. Not acceptable in my book, either.

We were visiting Andy's Dad and step mom this past weekend in Norfolk, VA and also went to Carl and Joy's wedding in Virginia Beach. We had a great time, but it's good to be home. Samuel is now able to get back to his schedule. He had a lot of sleep to catch up on. It was all worth it. He was able to spend some very quality time with his Papa Bear, Oma and Aunt Julie while we were at the rehearsal and the wedding.




My tomatoes did great canning and now I've got some more lids and I'm ready to start venturing into the world of tomato sauces and salsas, wish me luck!

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers