Tuesday, August 14, 2007

On The Farm

Let's start off by saying that I DROVE to our mailbox this morning! That's how far away it is. No, it is not a PO Box, it's at the end of our driveway. But, that driveway is a third of a mile long and Samuel's jogging stroller has a flat tire.

That's not why I love it here on the farm!

Now that we have turned our attention back to Indiana, I am so glad we are staying. Not that I wasn't excited about moving to Wheaton, because I was, but staying here has already proven to be a blessing.

My veggies are now becoming ripe. If we would have moved in a week, all that hard work would have gone down the drain. What a sad though. I would have been so busy packing that I wouldn't have had the time to can these babies like I will be doing today.



Samuel agrees that life on the farm is the best life around! Tomatoes taste the absolute best seconds after being picked!




5 comments:

Paul & Angela Jenkins said...

Are those jalapeno peppers in the first picture? Someone gave me some recently and I didn't know what to do with them other than make salsa. What do you do with them?

Adam and Natalie said...

Wow! So you decided to stay huh? Well, I would too if I had home grown veggies like that. It was so nice meeting you. Greta just has not stopped talking about you. :)

If you ever think about moving down south, you're welcome again here in Raleigh. Adam would be happy to show Andy around the seminary if he was interested.

Pam and Anders said...

Tomatoes...yummy. Those have been one of my favorite prego snacks!! Those look awesome!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe thos vegetables !!!!!!! Mine tomatoes are still green. You must have a green thumb.....I'm so proud of you. You have amazed me again. Gram

Anonymous said...

Could he get any cuter!?!? Glad to hear you'll be staying.

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers