Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I Now Have It All

With just a few ingredients and very little work on my part. The possibilities are endless.

Pizza Dough, check.
Brownies, check.
Cookies, check.
Mashed Potatoes, check.
Cake mix, check.
Any dip you can imagine, check.
Pancakes, check.
Muffins, check.
Biscuits, check.
And I'm sure way more than I can even begin to imagine.

And with a few extra dollars I can get a few craved attachments, a pasta roller and cutter set, and an ice cream maker!

It been almost 10 minutes and I'm still catching my breath. I had an idea it was coming, but I wasn't prepared...

I just received (or should I say, Samuel received) a KitchenAid stand mixer. One that has all our little hearts could desire.

I can now make loaves of bread by the dozens and not lose my circulation kneading it myself.

Samuel asked his Nana for one for his birthday, strange I know. It must have taken her quite awhile to find the perfect one. It almost is like it's for my birthday, since it is in 13 days, but Samuel's the one who asked for it!

3 comments:

Pam and Anders said...

I have the red one! You'll have to tell me when you come up with new things to use it for, I'm still learning. :)

Anonymous said...

Samuel is a very wise little boy! Most children his age want toys and teddy bears! I hope you enjoy it, dear daughter. I love you all.
Mom

Paul & Angela Jenkins said...

Samuel's request doesn't sound strange to me. Every week my kids and I make a homemade dessert from scratch. My son calls it Dessert Day. My kids have been in the kitchen cooking w/ me since they were old enough to sit in a high chair. I'm from a Greek family and growing up in the kitchen is part of life. Now my kids think the kitchen is where it's at. They love to bake and of course lick the beaters. Keep it going.

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers