Thursday, August 2, 2007

I thought I had already learned this lesson.

Remember back when I wrote a post about lessons learned, well, apparently I didn't follow my own advice.

I let the garbage fill up to the tippy-top!

Observe the progress made...

He was pushing around the garbage can in the kitchen, opened it up and saw the milk container.

He starts shaking it all around.

Then he decides to test it out and see if there's any left!

I wanted to teach him how to put it back in the trash where it belongs, so I opened up the garbage. He thought I was opening it up so he could lick the rest of the ice cream out of the container.

Silly mommy, thought I'd teach him a lesson!

But, once again, I learned one...

NEVER let the garbage can fill up to the tippy-top!

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers